What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Needed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruth Bowater

Hi everybody, just joined, hope you are all ok!

Basically I have developed a new app, for people who want advice with their PC's

Its called Fix My PC, and I need a logo that is fairly simplistic, would look good as an app icon

As many ideas as possible would be good, and I will give £10 through paypal to the design I like,

Im also in kind of a hurry , im off to work now and will be back in 6 hours, and would like to pick it then

If anyone has a bit of spare time would be very grateful.

Thanks! xx

Ruth Bowater

just quickly, it doesnt matter if the title 'Fix My PC' is in caps, not in caps partly in caps, just aslong as it looks good, and app like!

Jmark

just quickly, it doesnt matter if the title 'Fix My PC' is in caps, not in caps partly in caps, just aslong as it looks good, and app like!

Hi, do you want an app icon logo that says fixmypc or do you want a logo that only has the words fixmypc?

Steve

Retired Administrator
Schavez, please read the rules.
You need to be a member here for 30 days and have a minimum of 30 posts to submit work in the Freelance section.
Your posts will not be approved.

schavez

Aw, bummer! Thanks I'll have to go back and read over these rules.

:)

AbdulW87

Power User
Okay did a couple of simple logos

Attachments

• fixmypc.jpg
    fixmypc.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 33
  • fixmypc2.jpg
    fixmypc2.jpg
    175.3 KB · Views: 42

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Ruth, My contribution.

Please realize, if you like any of our submissions but want something tweaked, even if you aren't sure exactly what, just let us know and we'll do our best to oblige. So FYI, among others, those things include, colors, shading, borders & backgrounds, font, etc.

Fix_my_PC.jpg

Another idea:

Fix_my_PC_2_A.jpg

Last edited:

Ruth Bowater

Love the replies, than you everyone for your contribution. I hope I dont offend anyone by requesting alterations but I love the last 2 logo's

AbdulW87

I really like the spanner as the C, do you reckon you could put the fix my inside of it? and using a more bold font, I just have always had a dislike to that font, and maybe have the Fix My in a few different colours and keep the white background.
Thanks again!

ibclare

Hi, I really like yours too! Could you maybe change the colours so they are more bold, and a little less faded? and change the font to something a little less 'Funky'

Im quite a fussy person, So please realise that im being picky, and am really grateful for the time you have both taken already.

Any more designs welcome!

Thanks again guys for the quick replies, and if your from the us £10 is $15.50 ;)

Jmark

Hi, this is my try
Hope you like it
appap.jpg

AbdulW87

Power User
okay, did a few changes, the FIX MY inside the C looked a little weird to me so i put it in place of the screw driver and changed the font. While you look at these i am gonna give it another go with arranging the FIX MY inside the spanner. oh and if you have some specific font in mind you can link it or post a screenshot, that would help. :)

EDIT: Did two more revisions with different text and FIX MY inside the C. Hope i got it right

Attachments

• fixmypcrev1.0_blue.jpg
    fixmypcrev1.0_blue.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 31
  • fixmypcrev1.0_green.jpg
    fixmypcrev1.0_green.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 29
  • fixmypcrev1.0_multi.jpg
    fixmypcrev1.0_multi.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 29
  • fixmypcalt.jpg
    fixmypcalt.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 29
  • fixmypcrev2.0.jpg
    fixmypcrev2.0.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I love it noob. I would change one thing. Mask pieces of the crack so the letters are more visible, but not totally. So the crack kinda goes in and out of the letters.

Your last one is my favorite Abdul. Although I did like the white screwdriver inside the solid color . . .

AbdulW87

Power User
I love it noob. I would change one thing. Mask pieces of the crack so the letters are more visible, but not totally. So the crack kinda goes in and out of the letters.

Your last one is my favorite Abdul. Although I did like the white screwdriver inside the solid color . . .

thanks. i liked the solid white screw driver as well but its upto the vendor, which raises the question where is he/she.

Jmark

Inoob I always like to see your designs, they are so different from the others and you always add that bit of creativity to it.

Jmark

thanks. i liked the solid white screw driver as well but its upto the vendor, which raises the question where is he/she.
It was a she, but he turned into a he :eek:. The vendor just contacted me thru a different account that he created. He told me that he had to register again because the first time he registered using his girlfriend´s facebook account so he now wanders around the domains of the gurus with the alias of: Dan Morgan....

He closed the operation with me and provided payment, I told him to go back to the forums and tell everyone that the job is finished, so lets see if he does it

ibclare

Queen Bee
Yes, I think some people don't realize how important it is to acknowledge the work being done, to let people know when they can stop and put their energies to good use. I have sent a PM to both Dan and Ruth asking for confirmation that the job is completed, then I will close the thread.

Thanks all for your designs. I'm sorry you had to go on for two days longer. Jmark, please bear this in mind and let others know when your logo or other freelance work has been chosen. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.