What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Portrait touch-up - US$20

Status
Not open for further replies.

incubusfanclm

Picture: http://www.mediafire.com/?6eh4ntr1n2qij1e
  1. Increase brightness, temperature, saturation, etc.. want to make everything brighter & better looking
  2. Remove "Happy birthday" from background & remove brown tassels on bottom right. KEEP red curtain.
  3. Airbrush everyone's faces & remove glare in between eyebrows & elsewhere
  4. Any other touch ups necessary.
  5. Preserve image quality!! It's a large pic!
Please post your revisions here. You can post a medium size thumbnail if you'd like, and I'll send $20 to the paypal account of the user with the best version. Thank you!

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome, incubusfanclm.

It may be connection problems at my side, but could you kindly check the download file . It can be viewed but cannot download.

Or f if it's alright with you, you can upload it here.

Jmark

I can download the image:)
incubusfan I´m working on it right now :thumbsup:

Fatboy73

Guru
I would be more than happy to do this for you. I'll post watermarked results when done. :)

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Hi, I checked again and it seems to be working fine for me, but here is another link just in case:

mod deleted link due to security issues

Managed to dl the 2nd but still couldn't grab the 1st. Must be my side. No problem.

While your waiting for results, feel free to look around the forum. May I suggest the Avatar Wars series... for a laugh or two.... or three.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

AbdulW87

Power User
Here is what i could do. Tried to keep the picture close to the original and not look like shoped. Also Changed the distortion in the curtain caused by the birthday sign. Hope you like it. This is a lower quality image.

037ixf.jpg

Click the picture for a better quality view, the quality has deteriorated even more when uploaded :(

EDIT: Tried a different approach and this is what i got

psgtouchupfl.jpg

Last edited:

Dom

This is my version, hope you like.

vcofamdonetif.png

Last edited:

Paul

Former Member
Nasty file, according to McAfee?

Fatboy73

Guru
Nasty file, according to McAfee?

First time I tried to download the file, I got some pop-ups that wanted me to download some weird binary file, which in my opinion is never a good idea on days that end in y. Second time I tried, it let me download the the jpeg.

Status
Not open for further replies.