What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Willing to pay $50 Paypal to have 4 photos superimposed for school project

bbultman

Hello All -

I am looking to have somebody superimpose 4 photos for me. I have 4 different photos of me and 4 different places I'd like to be photoshopped (each of which are in China). None of the pictures I'm using are copyrighted.

I am working on a school project of China and would like to prove some points by showing me in a few different spots. I am hoping to have these pictures pretty realistic, not showing any noticeable blemishes.

I have played with Photoshop quite a bit the last 24 hours (for the first time in my life) and have come close to complete the superimposing myself on 2 of the pictures, but I'd rather have somebody who's a little better then me do it given this is a school project (and I don't want it to look too amateurish to the point the teacher thinks I'm making a big joke). My biggest struggle is outlining myself good enough to make it look I'm really in the picture I have in the background.

Quite frankly, I think what I'm asking will be easy for one of you experts as I look at each picture of me and where I want them placed on the different photos.

If somebody can please email me at BBULTMAN AT GMAIL DOT COM (I can't post links because I'm under 5 posts on these boards). I'd be more then happy to pay say $20 up front then the other $30 when complete (or have 2 pictures done, pay $25, then pay the other $25 when the last 2 are complete). I would then email the 8 photos (4 background photos / 4 foreground photos that are of me). I don't even have much directions, because I think it's going to be that straight-forward for an "expert" to do for me.

I hope somebody can help me out.

Thanks for your help,

Brad

bbultman

PS - I'm hoping to have at least 2 of the pictures done in the next 24 - 36 hours, while the other 2 can be done by the weekend.

Thanks again for your time and consideration.

Brad

Paul

Former Member
Yes you can post images here.