What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Banner Request

Robert Harris

Type of Job: Twitch TV banner

Fee for job: Negotiable

Fee per image:

Number of images to be done: 1

To be completed by: As soon as possible

Description of job to be done:

I would like to have a banner for my new TwitchTV Stream. I would like it to be black background Zombie themed. I would like "Zombie Horror" style lettering with the words "Zombie Gamers"

I was thinking the lettering centered with some zombie arms coming up from the ground at the lettering with a grayscale moon in the background.

I am willing to provide more information if required as this is my first time making a post for a request. I look forward to your replies!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Robert, thanks for coming to PSG for your banner work, and thank you for using the template.

The only thing you're missing is a description of your budget - rather than just negotiable, which is fine if you give some idea, $5? $50? - and how you will make payment, paypal, etc.

:mrgreen:

Robert Harris

Sorry about not included some of the information request. Here's the information :)

Size: Image must be exactly 640x125px
Budget: Price is negatioable between $20 - $50 and payment will be via Paypal :)
When I said ASAP a few days is fine :)

I hope this answers some questions :) I look forward to your replies!

DoTTGaMMa

Here's what I have, there is Zombie hands reaching out of the ground btw, its just that my image got compressed....

VYQhNb.jpg
http://i.cubeupload.com/VYQhNb.jpg

It has "dottgamma media." watermarked on it right now for protection reasons, once you pay for the image, I will of course send you a version without it :)

Let me know if you want any revisions(free of charge) to this order,
If you like it my Paypal is
m.sweeney@maryland.usa.com

-Matt

Robert Harris

Hey guys thanks for the submissions I have found the one I liked the best and sent them a PM :) Thank you all for information :) and pictures they all look great

Josh Stemple

Im guessing dottgamma. Cause I dont have a pm and u apparently dont either. And his is better tgan gohans im my opinion. no offense gohan.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

Jmark

Im guessing dottgamma. Cause I dont have a pm and u apparently dont either. And his is better tgan gohans im my opinion. no offense gohan.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.
So gohan is out of the conversation?:lol:, my favorite was fatboy´s :) but i guess dottgamma won

Last edited: