What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Image/header or logo for webpage - 10$ / paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madsen

Hi guys.

You´ve helped me lot of times before, so once again i ask for your help :)
I am trying/working on a new homepage, and am i the process of making names for it - and ive been kinda stuck on the word Cooney for some time now, and ive been trying to make a cool logo/header for the site. But with my poor graphic skills i must say that it is doomed from day 1 if i use my own logo.
Thats where you guys come in, i hope that you would help me with some design ideas so that i can move on in the process :)
The image should be around 1200x200 px. and the way i picture it is alligned from the left, <-- not sure if alligned is spelled correctly, but like start from the far left and the to the right? not nessesarily fill out the whole picture.

Ive tried to draw something up:
View attachment 20941
sorry for the poor drawing skills :(
the words underneath the name, was an idea i had that i could write some of the main items on the page, but if its possible it would be great if there was space for some words under "cooney".
i have a page on www.iphoneforums.dk which i currently use as an test page, it is the same theme i will use on cooney, so maybe that can work as inspiration.

I dont know if i can post the images here, but i think it would look cool in this style (from a danish tv operator)
View attachment 20942

View attachment 20943
Colors is preferred black/blue or like that, and then that kind of crooked style like theese pictures.
Preffered on a "see through" background so that just the letters is visible.
If you have better ideas of what would look cool, then im open for some designs/thoughts?
The word is

Cooney
CooneY
cooney
ect.

The site is supposed to be a danish forum for men to talk about cars/sports/phones/gadgets/livestyle/women and all such things.. kinda like this forum is for photoshop, just for alot of guy things. I dont know if you get the idea, but i hope so :)

Well, all i can do now is hope for the kindness ive been met with on this forum before, and for you guys to make some cool logos :)

I will pay 10$ to the person who makes the "right" image :)

Thanks in advance.
Thomas :)

Madsen

Thanks for the answers :) very nice images. I must say that i like the style Jessicayla made, especially the gradient one without shades (the first picture i think) :)
I have tryed it out on my test page, and i am beginning to doubt if it should be centered instead? It looks really cool - i also consider to either raise (make bigger) the "c" and make place to write a few words above the "ooney" part, or to lower (make bigger so that it fits the top still) the "c" and then write underneath the "ooney".
I like the style jessicayla - but not quite there yet :) I have uploaded it on my test page : iphoneforums.dk - maybe you can use it as inspiration, and try something out? :)

Im not sure yet, what the words should be under/over the "cooney" - it should work as a few keywords to the content on the site?

Again - thanks for the replies :)

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
View attachment 20970

Is this better / more what you're looking for? The way the letters are, it fits better to have words underneath. I can always change it if you would like letters to fit on top.

Also if you'd like me to include keywords underneath Cooney in the image I can do that as well.

Madsen

View attachment 20970

Is this better / more what you're looking for? The way the letters are, it fits better to have words underneath. I can always change it if you would like letters to fit on top.

Also if you'd like me to include keywords underneath Cooney in the image I can do that as well.

Sorry for the late answer, havent been home the weekend over. But actually i like the first image better, with "same size" letters, will you try to center that image? I cant figure out what to write as keywords, so im kinda stuck on that now :/ its hard to find a few keywords that describe the whole site.
I am also considering, in addition to the banner, somekind of avatar in like 100x100 pix. if we can figure out what you want for trying to make that too, it would be perfect :) ?
I know its not much to work on, but i really like the look of it, im just not sure what words to use, and still keep that look :)

Madsen

I think ill go with the original image with the gradient, left text. And ill like to have the centered one as backup. The avatar i think i will wait with, i thought it through and want to use an personal image instead.
So if you give me your paypal account i will transfer the ammount for the two images :)
Is it a custom font you used or how did you make it? I am thinking that if i find some words i want underneath, then i can add them myself (i cant figure out what to write there, so at the beginning it must just be without keywords)

Thanks for your help, and to all that answered, thanks for the efford.

Thomas

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
My paypal is blatantstares0714(at)gmail.com
The font is actually just Arial Bold and I just typed the letters one by one and put them where I wanted them to go - pretty simple.

If you give me your email I can email the .psd and the unwatermarked versions for you.
Glad you liked my version :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.