What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop changes to pictures - Will pay TOP $$$$$

XTA Solutions

Hi,

Looking for someone who can modify pictures of car leather interiors.

There are 9 pictures to do now and potentially a lot more later.

An example:

Picture AR1 shows black leather seats of a sports car

Picture LEATHER DETAIL shows a section of car seat with a hexagonal pattern on.

Mods required to AR1:
-- the pieces of leather with orange dots on need to be changed to the hexagon pattern
-- the stitching (blue dots) needs to change to a contrast white stitching

This is a typcial example, some will be easier some a lot harder.

I am hoping there are people on here with the skills to make the pictures realistic and of the highest quality.

Payment by pay pal or bank transfer

Thank you

Attachments

• AR-1.jpg
    AR-1.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Leather Detail.jpg
    Leather Detail.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 11

XTA Solutions

Thanks to everyone who had a go.

I have now chosen someone to do the work who I felt just had the "edge" .

Thanks once again

Fatboy73

Guru
I was going to post my version this morning, but saw that someone had already been chosen. Congratulations to the chosen. :)

Last edited:

Jmark

I´m here to announce that the project was not completed and the OP is still looking for someone else, I have recommended Fatboy73 to the OP and he says that he will contact him.
Good luck mate:thumbsup:

Fatboy73

Guru
I´m here to announce that the project was not completed and the OP is still looking for someone else, I have recommended Fatboy73 to the OP and he says that he will contact him.
Good luck mate:thumbsup:

Thank you very much! You didn't have to do that and it's greatly appreciated. You are a complete professional and you do this site proud. :)

DoTTGaMMa

XTA Solutions if you still need some assistance for the next images you have lined up contact me at my E-Mail and I will have it done for you.

m.sweeney@maryland.usa.com

-Matt