What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change date on Wedding Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrex

Hello I am looking for somebody to change a date on this photo. I had a friend come to me with this request, while I know a fair amount of Photoshop I was unable to get results good enough to put on the front of anybody's wedding invitation. So I am leaving it in your hands.

Type of Job: Retouching , Text

Fee for Job: $10 USD

Fee per image: $10

Number of images to be done: 1

To be completed by: Asap

Description of job to be done: Please change the date on the right shoe to 3.23.2013, make it look as close as possible to current handwriting and look as untouched as possible.

Attachments

• save date.jpg
    save date.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 30

Wrex

Thank you for prompt reply, waiting as it says attachments pending approval.

Fatboy73

Guru
I'll just do it this way so you can see it

savedate.jpg

Wrex

Looks great! Is there any way to slightly sharpen up the 3's you added they are a bit blurry compared to the one in the year. Looks 100x better than the one I did. Let me know on the sharpness and I'll send payment asap via Paypal

Wrex

Everything has been done, Payment sent and picture received. Thank you Fatboy73, good job sir. Much appreciated on the quick timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.