What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Creating Transparency

bhaverkos

Hello,
I would like to create a transparent image from an existing png logo. I would also like to change the color of the logo to white with a transparent background..

Estimated budget $10-20

and time frame: 3 days

Thanks,
Bruce

Attachments

• Swanlogo.png
    Swanlogo.png
    11.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited by a moderator:
Getting sick of people who don't post their watermarked work on the forum, then can't be bothered telling anyone that they have done it, or that they have been chosen to do the job.

Why would the OP do it? They have what they want. Thanks a lot pal!

gohan2091

Power User
The topic creator had problems with this forum, that's why he emailed me. I did the work today and I asked him when I sent the work to notify this forum of what's been happening. I did what I could, but when I noticed he hadn't done it, that's when I decided to make a post.

I didn't ask why he emailed you. It wouldn't have taken much for you to say something yourself would it, instead of leaving it to somebody who you knew had problems with the forum.

If people read the rules before posting jobs and trying to do the jobs, things would run a lot smoother.

Hoogle

Guru
This has been happening a lot lately and I think we need to revise some of the rules here to make it more efficient.

A few weeks back the staff have started putting there heads together to see how we can improve freelance here all together.

Unfortunately for some reason or other we have not been on all at the same time to discuss it further.

Maybe 1 of you would like to start a thread with your suggestions and you can all contribute so it is not just the staff here guessing what you want and what requesters want.

Work together and it will be more efficient leave it just to staff to do then it may not be how you like it.

1 of you start a thread and dont take this thread into a long discussion. Your input is needed and now that I am back I will be looking at making a lot of changes with the agreement of all staff and have proper guidelines for requests set so that we are all on the same page.

bhaverkos

Being new to the forum, it is not clear to me, even now, how to cancel a request or indicate that the job is complete.