What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flyer Recreation

eGos

Hi,

I have a previous psd fly design that I need to revamp. My budget is $50-75 and looking to get started on this today.

Please pm me your skype and previous work to get the ball rolling.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks

Jmark

I´m interested in working on this with you. I´ve pm you my skype info :)

Hoogle

Guru
This job started yesterday so has anyone been working with OP or any further information. I hate threads hanging

Paul

Former Member
I know what hanging means, but for 24 hours, come on i have seen replies waiting weeks on this sort of thread, hanging - man it hadn't stopped swinging for jeez sake lol.

Hoogle

Guru
The reason I questioned if it was being done is because the OP said to get it started today, as in the day he posted. I am aware some freelance jobs take longer etc but this seems to have been done via skype or no return from OP. Nor have they looged back in since 1 minute after this post was made.

So not a case of me pestering etc just I believe this job has been done or not a real request.