What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Photoshop services needed. People swapping.

tralindrela

I need about 15-20 pictures of me and my friend to be Photo shopped. It's her birthday soon and i thought it would be funny to freak her out with stories that never happened. You would basically substitute her with any of my friends, or me with any of her friends. I'm looking for someone who can do this within a week. She needs to blend in well, cant be some amateurish job. We can work-out the details.

Fatboy73

Guru
Hello! Sounds like some thing I can give you a hand with. If you can post a couple of the photos with more specific directions, I'm sure there are other who would like to give it a shot as well. If you would like to discuss specifics, you can e-mail me at
4gnerations2come@gmail.com

Best,

Chris

tralindrela

I would like to thank everyone and say i have gotten plenty of PM'S. I already got someone to do the job, if i don't like his work ill contact some of you.I know this might sound dumb, but i tried to delete the post and couldn't figure how :p

Hytham

Hello sir

I can do this work..but firstly I need to see samples of the pics and you will tell me what you wanna do with them.