What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Business Card and Flyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikki

Hey all, this is the part I hate most as it can sound demanding or I don't have enough information on what I want, well I will be offering up to 100$ so hopefully you will keep on reading now :)

I am looking for a logo for a cleaning business, the theme I am going for is a friendly but also a very professional look to it, Colours (I am from the UK) to be used are pink and light blues.

Pink for the overall colour with some texture not just plain and light blue for the text.

Onto the real difficult parts.

For the name (which I will pm you if you take this job on) would anyone have the skills to make it look as though a bottle of detergent is spraying the company name?

Logo...I am looking for a unique but simple design that is as memorable as McDonald's big 'M' but also a friendly look to it such as the Henry hoover vacuum cleaner.

That's all for now please let me know if your willing and I will only choose someone who posts on this thread so no PM's till we have an agreement on here...It is late so I may not reply straight away but I'll be checking in the morning.

Thank you,

Vikki.

Jmark

Hi Vikky, I´m interested in working on this project with you and I would like to know more details please :)

gohan2091

Power User
Hello Vikki,

What sometimes happens on here is the topic creator provides all the details of what he/she wants, and then members of the forum create designs, post them and you select the one you like best. If you however would like to do this with just one person on PM then that's your decision :)

Hoogle

Guru
make up a fake name and suggest your designs you dont have to use the Ops real company name at this time. Maybe get the ball rolling

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
A fake name may not be a good idea. The logo may not suit the name.

Might as well better to mention here the ...

Company name

An idea of what design you may want to see or elements for inclusion.

Inkz

Guru
I will work on this today and post it in tomorrow when I qualify to freelance.

Vikki

Hi everyone thank you for your replies, I'm sort of surprised at just how many people are willing to do this I only want to work with one person though and I have an idea who that person is, I don't want to have everyone making the design to then only pick the best as time is money and only one person will be a winner as it does seem like a competition that way, so if I could just work with the one person that would be great thank you.

I just need to find some sort of "PM" button so I can send them a message with more details thank you.

Vikki.

Vikki

Its ok I have found it, before when I clicked on a name It wouldn't show up but it is now.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Thanks Vikki, please let us know when your job is completed so we can close the thread. Type a short message then you can click the report button and leave a "reason" to that effect. The report icon is the orange triangle at the left bottom of the post window.

PS: just so you know, in case your choice doesn't work out for any reason, it is not a problem for interested freelancers to each create a design that you can customize from there once you pick one that is going in the right direction. Most of us like to do an initial & original design in any event. That's the way it generally is in design jobs. You get proposals, you decide.

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
OK freelancers. Is this job completed?

Please note that in the revised rules for freelancers - http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...ection/40719-information-psg-freelancers.html - we ask that you please let us know when you have been given the work and the job is completed. We are asking you politely to comply with this request. Please respect the conventions of this section.

The last thing we want to do is over-police the freelance forum, but there is no reason for our freelancers not to communicate with others, to post interest before PMing a client, to share work with the community, and to otherwise be a part of Photoshop Gurus, not just pouncing on every freelance opportunity that comes to us.

Freelance is a small part of the purpose of PSG and we welcome you to participate and share your knowledge with those less experienced than you.

Please note the the Instructions for Posting have also been updated: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...-posting-freelance-job-please-read-first.html

We are also starting up a PSG Freelance Gallery and, as a member freelancer, your participation is greatly appreciated: http://www.photoshopgurus.com/forum...need-your-work-new-psg-freelance-gallery.html

Thank you all!
Clare

Status
Not open for further replies.