What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan Logo Redesign $$ Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAlexander11B

What type of work is needed? Logo Design
What is your budget? $10.00 - Payal
A full description of the work required: Looking to get my logo redesigned. I'm currently in Afghanistan so any PSD I did have is not on this laptop, but on my gaming rig. Here is the current file i have of my logo,

eVLogo.png <- Current Logo
And i Am looking for something like Optic Gaming's Logo.
Clan is called eV Gaming (eV stands for Eternal Victory if that helps at all)

Hoogle

Guru
Are you after something in Optic colours and font or can it be a free for all design. The Gaming Circuit is large but if your team gets anywhere then surely you dont want to be seen as ripping off another top teams Logo.

JAlexander11B

Im open to options, but id like to have green since my website is mostly green.... although i can switch that around in a day or two... so really im open to all colors

Hoogle

Guru
Here is an idea only to get back into the swing of things for me I am sure someone will put some more time into something for you later on.

Attachments

• evpreview1.png
    evpreview1.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 10
  • evpreview.png
    evpreview.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 9

Hoogle

Guru
Guys seriously remember 30/30 rule if you dont know what it means then here it is.

30 posts and a member for 30 days

these are the only 2 real rules we have for freelance anyone now not seen following them will just get there posts deleted no explanation.

JAlexander11B

Im not looking for anything too crazy, really and truly I'm looking for a simple eV with a logo or design beside it that kinda goes with the clan name.

and example would be this.logo example.png(clan name is crimson ravens) hence the red looking raven

also if this would cost more, im willing to increase my Offer from $10.00 to $30-40.00

*update* Id also need this logo on a transparent background, pretty sure that's self explanatory but thought id add it.

Last edited:

gohan2091

Power User
I'll have an attempt at this either tonight or tomorrow if you aren't in a rush for one :) The more options you have, the better. $10 is low for a longer, $30-$40 sounds more reasonable.

gohan2091

Power User
Here are my enteries. You have lots to choose from now lol! If you want anything changed, let me know. They are all in vector format and can have transparent backgrounds.
Eternal Victory Logo 2b.jpg

Eternal Victory Logo 3c.jpg

Eternal Victory Logo 1c.jpg

Last edited:

Treydahn

Banned
Hey JAlexander,

Based on the information I gathered, I've put this together. If this is a direction you'd like to go in, we can discuss any additional tweaks you might be interested in. BTW, Eternal Victory is a pretty cool name for a gaming clan.

ev.JPG

Best,

Treydahn

Steve

Retired Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.