What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo/Sign Design Help ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordsol

So first off I would like to say very cool forum I'm still learning photoshop and other photo manipulation programs so needless to say my skills are a work in progress! I tried to read on proper posting but if something is out of place just let me know. I will follow the freelance guide lines.

What I have is a buisness Logo/Sign I made for my wifes Hair Salon. I used a Template I found for the black and grey scroll work and then used the photo program to add in the Fonts and scissors, phone number, outlining, etc. The problem I am having is we want to use this logo on our main road front advertising sign that is 4 foot by 8 foot in size and all the sign companies are saying my picture is to small or not high enough quality . I made it as big as I could but the original design of the scroll work template was small and distorts when trying to make it larger. So i wanted to see if a guru could help me out and In return the will be a decent paypal gifted donantion involved.I am open for other changes to help with clarity etc but want to retain the over all look of the logo [ Espescially the teal color and font size ] run wild with it.

Type of Job: manipulation, Logo design

Fee for Job: $25-$50 or more depending on how good it is { Honor System}

Number of images to be done: 1

To be completed by: ASAP

Description of job to be done:
Logo sign redesign.

Elle hair studio main sign bigger phone with teal edge.jpg

I would love to help you put. Please pm me and we will get this done today.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

you will need it vectorised to print large stuff, I can do that, Just pm me.

Did you ask the sign companies what the correct dimensions are for a big piece?

It would be very helpful to us.

I will look into it as well.

PM ME! If I'm qualified to do it..because I'm new here..Anyway, I can do it for you! :thumbsup:

After doing some research and looking around at logos, fonts and designs. I kept my design minimal but yet eye catching.

I am very aware of what you are asking for but as a designer I wanted to approach this from a different angle.

Attachments

• hair logosmw.png
    hair logosmw.png
    54.6 KB · Views: 37
View attachment Elle guru 1.9.bmp

Submissions are looking good , I also have another version that I need vectorized and cleaned up but i had to reduce the size of it to 1.9mb for the forum , I have it in 10.9 mb but would need your email to send it to you.

Thanks Dustin

I'm not sure if the OP still wants the first one done, but I have just been paid for the logo I did in my previous post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back