What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo/ website title design help

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanGallagher

[h=2]Logo/ website title design help[/h]
Hey guys my name is Sean, I do not have any previous Photoshop experience and I am in a crunch to design a logo for a site I am creating called Daily Speed Feed. Basically this site is about everything fast, Super cars, jets, fast boats, you name it!

So I want to include the name in with the logo somehow but be able to have the logo distinguished separate from the site name. For instance

Daily Speed Feed as the name, with some customization with logo near or around

So things that come to mind are incorporating what the site is about within the website name, under it, around it, or above it.

Everything they have in common is speed, and.. what visual shows speed hmm. MPH.. that could be a good incorporation.

Like Daily Speed Feed with some sort of mph gauge behind it ( just an idea could be different )

This is something I came up with just for the mean time, I would need it to be png transparent. If anyone is willing to help me out and I wont get in trouble here for paying some sort of token then shoot me a message

DSF1.jpg

Hi, I´m interested in helping you with this, what is your budget for this job? :)

Oops well saw this was closed ...too late I guess ...here was my attempt...
dailyspeedlogo.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back