What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a designer to do a couple of creative images

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikewushu

Hi,

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to create several creative graphics. I found a couple pictures online which are kind of what I was looking for and which I could send to whoever may happen to be interested.

I have about 3 or 4 graphics total that I had in mind. If anyone would be interested in doing this please let me know! I'd obviously be happy to pay whatever seems fair. We can do each graphic one by one and at your convenience.

Thank you!
Michael -

Thank you! I appreciate the help.

What type of work is needed? - creative gaphic design to promote wushu school, specifically on Facebook. (Timeline cover image ans page profile picture combination). I will supply several pictures and essentially all I need is professional looking effects and background to be applied - I have several examples which I can provide.

What is your budget? - hoping to keep the timeline cover and profile picture graphics to be close to 50.00, but I can negotiate.

Time frame- I actually do not have all of the required images for the graphics yet, but will in about 4 or 5 days so there's no immediate rush, I just wanted to line something up a few days in advance.

Thank you

When you do get your images pls post them - would love to have a look and see how I could help you :)

I´m also very interested in helping you with this project, please let me know when you get the images to start the job :)

Hello Mike, I am interested as well. Feel free to check out my work and PM me if you like it. :)

I would be interested in this but has this been fulfilled or is it still going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back