What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Girlfriend's Pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrLOD

Hello!
I would like to ask your help please! A few days ago my girlfriend took a picture of herself he camera totally ruined it! I would like you to restore the color of her shin, face and shirt. Can you do it?
I think that I should also explain why I attached so many pictures. You see...the first one is the one that needs to be improved. All the other ones are samples, so that you know what her skin color is.
I have been trying to find a way to fix it by myself, but I do not have enough experience.
I also spent several days trying to find someone willing to fix it. This is the reason why I joined this site.
Please help! It will make both me and my girlfriend very,very happy.

Greetings,

Depending on how bad the photo is I or someone else here can most likely help you. Once the photos are approved and I can see the picture quality, I will PM you a price quote. :)

Best,
Chris

Welcome, Mr. Lod .

This is the Freelance Fee for Service Section. Please visit Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first) for more information with regards to posting a job order.

Unless you unknowingly posted this here with the intention to request a free manipulation edit. May I point out PSGurus is a Photoshop discussion forum and not an image edit forum. Free requests can be done but are at the member's discretion to do or not.

We will approve your images for viewing once you've verified your intentions.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,

I have good experience in photos editing and I can do this job for you.
I just need to see the images and I will tell you fair price.
You can send them to this email:
hytham.224@gmail.com
Thank you.

Last edited:
I am an experienced retoucher. You can see what I can do in my signature link. I would be happy to help you out so reply back here or give me an email gohan2091@hotmail.com . I am unable to see the attachments as they are pending approval. You also need to state the fee you are willing to pay for this work.

Until the OP states the costs the images will remain locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back