What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Clan logo for sweatshirt uniform - Budget 150USD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks ibclare....

It 's caused some confusion on why some had there's approved immediately and some have to wait lol.

Sometimes there is a mod looking through the forum, and will approve straight away, but there isn't always a mod checking through the forum, so just hit the report button.

Could we get some feed back on the images that have been posted before all this confusion?

Gohan: I like the way you have combined CEO style with gaming and fps, but when printet on a shirt, the tie will point directly towards the butt or co**, and that might cause a big laughing. The red splatter aswell as the rubber stamp effect is very nice indeed and can be combined with a web site adress.

sprucemagoo: Nice detailed logo with a well designed X, but all the colours and the leafes combined together, gives the associations of a botanic website, and with the rifles on the right and left side, it makes the logo weird looking on a black sweatshirt etc. Though i must admit i like the way you combined the text together and wrapped it all arround the X. But i am sorry to say that it is not what we were looking for.

Agentmoeller: Your idea is great, but i dont have enough fantasy to figure the true design out, and your rough is not worth 150 dollars.

Inkz: Very nice background details on your last logo, and i it will look nice on the back of a sweatshirt. It doesnt reflect the chief executive officer style that we want to show at events with the guns crossing and the skull in the middle. But if it was made more simple and minimalistic and represented the business style combined with the battlefield and dota it would be perfect.

iNoob: Good minimalistic logo, but not worth a 150 dollars, and i am having a hard time seeing our message or ourselfes in it.

The best contribution so far is this:
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/614987_4338883024063_96588434_o.jpg

I would like to see something in that style, that also shows the DOTA side of us. Its clean, its stylish and its professional.

I will edit my logo taking into account the feedback you have provided Mowag. For some reason, the enteries we all made have been removed.. why is this? I understand they are obsolete now but isn't the whole point of a thread, to keep a history of what's happened so far?

Agentmoeller: Your idea is great, but i dont have enough fantasy to figure the true design out, and your rough is not worth 150 dollars.

Thanks for the feedback.

With all due respect, I would not expect a rough design to be worth $150. But I also wouldn't do $150 worth of work for free, and then hope you pick it.

Kudos to all the others who have put in the time and made some awesome designs.

To each, his own.

Agent

Two designs here which I spent a good few hours working on. I wasn't sure if you wanted the Executives as Ex or Xe but this is easily changed. I tried to have elements of both games in the logos as well as text stating this. I feel a sense of formality must be shown to stress the fact that your clan acts in a mature and decent way. While the logo attempts I have seen have all been good, I think they are lacking some of the elements that you're looking for.

The first design is an edit of my original. I took into consideration what was said about the tie and replaced it with a suit. I changed the skull and put an army style helmet on him (to keep in theme with Battlefield 3) with a DOTA 2 badge. I wanted the logo to be fun, and think it would look fantastic on a t-shirt!

The Executive's New 1.jpg

The second logo shows an army soldier in a suit. Beside him is an automatic weapon and a creature from DOTA 2. To used red in a few areas to give the logo a bit of colour.

The Executive's New 2.jpg
As I said, I spent a lot of time on these so I would welcome your feedback. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Posts and images restored. Tx gohan. They were marked and waiting to be moved to a thread for mowag.

Last edited:
Gohan: That is some serious nice artwork you have done there. I have taken the pictures and send it directly to all our members for feedback! I will return to you as soon as possible! You made me laugh with the badger and the trashbag! Can i ask for your thought behind this?, i like it alot :)

Here's my third and final attempt to getting the job right....

Attachments

• XECUTIVES.png
    XECUTIVES.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 3
Gohan: That is some serious nice artwork you have done there. I have taken the pictures and send it directly to all our members for feedback! I will return to you as soon as possible! You made me laugh with the badger and the trashbag! Can i ask for your thought behind this?, i like it alot :)

I only know Dota 2 by name so I had to do a bit of research. I wanted an element in the second logo that was from Dota 2 and I stumbled upon the badger with trashbag. I thought that could stand beside the soldier's feet. It looks good so I kept it. If this design is selected, I may be able to make the badger more cleaner but we can get to that later. Glad you like them :) If you want changes made, let me know.

Last edited:
Thank you all for your contributions. I am closing this thread for now. We currently have 4 logos to vote for.
1: Gohan 2091 with his skull wearing suit and helmet.
2: A design made by http://kasperodegaard.dk/
3: Pending design waiting to get finished by sunday
4: f5 design studio waiting for design.

Thank you all for your time and contribution. If we need more art work done, we will defianetly use this forum again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back