What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAYING!!! Logo Deisgn Needed! Future work avaiable for a good desegner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKerry

So i need a logo designing for my new website called giftbucket, The logo i want is a bucket with gifts coming out of the top wrapped up, but not to overthetop, its a simple design and i would like it to have the cartoon affect, like its been drawn instead of pictures been put together. If the work is good, Im looking to setup a good relationship with someone who can make me promotional banners ect for abit of money. My Email is KieranJohnsonK@live.co.uk and skype is KieranJJKerry pref this logo needs to be done tonight please get in contact asap. thanks guys.

Wow Come on Guys I am deleting pretty much every post in this thread.

F5 Have you been contracted to do this job and signed off on or can you give us an actual update on what you have actually done for the OP and if you have been paid for doing it etc..

I am assuming you dealt with this over skype could you please get the OP to confirm the situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back