What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Comission: Fake Fansign Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaddyyy

Hi!

I'm lookinig for a professional to help me make a fake fansign needed to pull a prank off on one of my best friend's ex's. Long story short, she was wayyyy terrible and shouldn't be able to do the things she does and get away with it!

I will post pictures later for approval but basically i will need her name to be "written" on a picture of a persons body (pg13 don't worry) as if it's really written before the picture was taken.

Will pay the fee for Photography edits.

THanks!

Hi kaddyyy,

While we appreciate you coming here for your request, I'm pretty sure this falls under the no-no rules of editing photos to make someone else look silly or stupid without their consent. I am just a member, not a moderator or administrator, and they will give the approval or not. I just wanted to give you a friendly heads up. :)

Best,
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back