What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profile picture needed for facebook page, $60

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here's with that adjustment you wanted to see: [image deleted]

Here I have placed the adjusted image above as a layer over the last one posted, made it an overlay and lowered the opacity. This way it lends some of its "supra color" to the other. [image deleted]

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Three color variations on the background. The font is thinner than the other so let me know if it works for you.

Images deleted.

Last edited:

mckchun

i cant see the difference with the 3 pictures lol, could explain what u did there?

btw, the font works for me, bigger font would be great, like +3 size

ibclare

Queen Bee
Really one and two are subtle. The third one is more brownish, a bit less green.

I can go larger on the font but how do you want it positioned? There isn't a lot of open space to place it? I'm unapproving most of the images since they're irrelevant. If you want to see one, let me know.

Here's a repeat of the first img above (as they will all be unapproved):

MKCCHUN_Profile_final_2.jpg

mckchun

Really one and two are subtle. The third one is more brownish, a bit less green.

I can go larger on the font but how do you want it positioned? There isn't a lot of open space to place it? I'm unapproving most of the images since they're irrelevant. If you want to see one, let me know.

can use upper space, above the head, for bigger fonts, more room there.

I like the third, thanks

mckchun

Possible to remove the books and tags on the piano?

And, the edge of the hair seems a bit greenish.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Let me know what changes you need. I have brought down some of the darker blue of the sky as I had to crop higher to get the text positioned properly -- unless you have a better idea of course. :mrgreen:

MKCCHUN_Profile_Two.jpg

Last edited:

mckchun

THANK YOU!

This looks perfect now,

one last thing is that I found a better font ( I didnt realize I could test the fonts on the website)

This one:
http://www.dafont.com/xtreem.font

(I would like fat/bolded font style on it)

Let me know your email for paypal.

Thanks so much~

Last edited:

ibclare

Queen Bee
Last one for your approval and I will PM you my PayPal info.

MKCCHUN_Profile_Three.jpg

I will keep the psd in case you'd like some changes down the line, a new BG for example.

mckchun

Matthew, is a double T, thanks.

no further changes needed for now lol, I'll let you know in the future if I do

mckchun

ibclare said:
I do hope you are happy with your profile pic. If over time, you'd like some changes let me know. And if you want the other one with the misty profile just to put in your photos, I can send that, put MIM on it if you like.

Anyway, my PayPal account is ***

It's been nice working with you and I would like to follow your progress on the web. Send me a link to your FB if you're OK with that.

Do you prefer that I send you the final version by personal email or upload it to the site?

Thanks,
Clare

The misty one has good style, but it would be great to cut the bottom half of my body, seems fat there. If you dont mind more work, that is the only fix, plus putting the title, because I don't have photoshop for now.

(mod edit for OP's security)

For the final version, I would like full quality output from photoshop like BMP or something, to be sent to my email or uploaded to the site. Preferbaly sent to email, and also upload to site just for backup.

(mod edit for OP's security)

Your PM box is full btw

Last edited by a moderator:

ibclare

Queen Bee
I don't know how the opacity went back to 100%. I either did it accidentally or I need to reset Photoshop. Anyway, I'll play with it.

ibclare

Queen Bee
The final profile picture and alternate:

MKCCHUN_Profile.jpg

MIM.jpg

Unless I use a different BG for this layout I could not move you down or the trees mix with your face. I didn't like the way it looked with them masked out. I removed the reflection, lowered the opacity, and slanted the acronym.

;)

ibclare

Queen Bee
I'm glad you're satisfied with the work. I'll still play around with the alternate a little if you want, but to make any significant change would probably mean either major rearrangement or some different images.

Thank you for the opportunity to make these pictures and to work with you. It's been a pleasure. Stay in touch and let us know if you need anymore projects done. You needn't use my services again if someone else meets your needs.

I am closing this thread. If you need anything else, please PM or email me. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.