What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help us design a Business Card - $50

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not heard from the client as yet, so I'm guessing he may be back at the deadline.

sorry guys, i dont work weekends or mondays so pardon my delay. Im still as committed to this as it seems yall are. At the moment, the crowd favorite is Inkz v2 design.

Inkz: I love the latest design you came up with but im worried that without your watermark, it will feel a little empty. I actually like the way it looks with the grey/black water marks on it... is there anyway you could use something car/stereo related in place of that watermark?

sorry guys, i dont work weekends or mondays so pardon my delay. Im still as committed to this as it seems yall are. At the moment, the crowd favorite is Inkz v2 design.

Inkz: I love the latest design you came up with but im worried that without your watermark, it will feel a little empty. I actually like the way it looks with the grey/black water marks on it... is there anyway you could use something car/stereo related in place of that watermark?

Sure thing, I'm working on updating with your request.

Just an idea, maybe use your text logo as a watermark?

MarineAOLogoBasic.jpg

I was thinking maybe this one, but without all the small print and in a single subtle color like the grey and black water marks

Thank you everyone for your time and consideration but we have decided to follow through with the design from Inkz. I really appreciate all the great feedback we have received from this forum.

Very nice INKZ. That was a quick reply, lol.

Congratulations!

If for some reason you need this thread opened again Audience, just PM me. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back