What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Face-swap needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leax

I haven't heard anything back from ya.
Hi D2AP, I replied to you at 22:20 last night, we seemed to have no problem sending and receiving mails so hope my last message did get to you.

Thank you to all on the forum who offered help and advice, sorted now, thanks again.

Paul

Former Member
So is the job completed now, or are you at the working stage?

D2AP

Hi D2AP, I replied to you at 22:20 last night, we seemed to have no problem sending and receiving mails so hope my last message did get to you.

Thank you to all on the forum who offered help and advice, sorted now, thanks again.

No I sadly did not receive it. You could try my personal email ckcassels@yahoo.com or try PM'ing me on here. Did you ever decide on who you wanted to do the swap for you?

Fatboy73

Guru
The job is completed and paid for. Sorry about all of the confusion on this one, It was partly my fault as I misspelled my e-mail address, which was why I didn't receive the clients messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.