What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Face-swap needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leax

Hi, I want to see if it's possible to swap a head between 2 pics. Can pay $25 through paypal. I'd like to email small image files of the pics to get feedback on if it will work and then I can forward the larger pics.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

Leax

Sorry, that is I want 2 new photos made if it is possible, so 2 head swaps

Leax

Thanks to you both, Inkz is it possible to edit and remove the pics after? I can't see an edit function for my posts.

Inkz

Guru
Thanks to you both, Inkz is it possible to edit and remove the pics after? I can't see an edit function for my posts.

That would be fine, but people who want to try out for this will have no idea on what needs doing if there are no images.

Leax

I'd prefer not to upload unless i have to. I have emails with the pics ready to go for anyone that wants to try out for it.

One question, should I crop and do any enhancements to the picture before sending them to be photoshopped, or just send the original files and then do any of my own editing after?

Inkz

Guru
If you just post the originals then direct the freelances with what you want done.

Fatboy73

Guru
Hi, I want to see if it's possible to swap a head between 2 pics. Can pay $25 through paypal. I'd like to email small image files of the pics to get feedback on if it will work and then I can forward the larger pics.

Let me know if you're interested, thanks.

One of my specialties. If your still interested, e-mail me at 4generations2come@gmail.com

Best,
Chris

Leax

Thanks for the replies, have sent a couple of emails. How does it work, do freelancers say if it's possible based on the emailed pics, then I pick one person and send the full-size images over?

Inkz

Guru
Thanks for the replies, have sent a couple of emails. How does it work, do freelancers say if it's possible based on the emailed pics, then I pick one person and send the full-size images over?

If you have sent emails to the participating freelances with instructions, then they will get back to you with what they can do. Then they will either post the work on this topic or send them to you via email. And you just pick the person you want.

Leax

I sent emails to the couple of folks that expressed an interest on this thread and by pm, just want to say I sent emails yesterday in case they went to spam/junk folder and people haven't seen them :)

Fatboy73

Guru
I sent emails to the couple of folks that expressed an interest on this thread and by pm, just want to say I sent emails yesterday in case they went to spam/junk folder and people haven't seen them :)

I don't know if you sent me one or not, but haven't received anything in my inbox or spam folder yet. :)

Leax

Yep, sent to your address, 4 emails in total so don't know what's happening there!

Paul

Former Member
Four and only two off the boards?:frown:

Leax

Hi Paul, sorry I meant 2 mails and then 2 follow-ups to the people I didn't hear back from :)

Leax

No, 3 the first day, only one of whom seems to have received my emails, then 1 more by pm yesterday who i told I was waiting to hear back from others. If I've broken some etiquette rule please let me know, as it was unintentional.

Fatboy73

Guru
No, 3 the first day, only one of whom seems to have received my emails, then 1 more by pm yesterday who i told I was waiting to hear back from others. If I've broken some etiquette rule please let me know, as it was unintentional.

Nothing on your part. If a qualified freelancer wishes to participate in a job offer, they MUST make at least one mention in the original thread first, before contacting you directly. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.