What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request: USB Text design

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorentz

1) Type of work: Not casual work; consists out of tweaking a name and a couple of works

2) My budget is 25$, but work should be fairly simple to anyone experienced

3) Specific information: I will be printing the back and front of a USB-stick. The printable size will be 37mm x 12.5mm. On the front will be a first and last name, on the back up to 7 words. Your jobs consists about making the text fit properly on the printable size, giving it a sleek view.

4) Deadline: 10 December

5) The complexity of this job is low enough to call it a 'QUICK EDIT'.

ibclare

Queen Bee
I agree with the quick edit category. Would you please upload or copy & paste (no need to link) some images so we can get an idea or so members can work on the job. You needn't settle on one right away. You can look at as many entries as apply and choose the one that works for you.

Lorentz

There isn't going to be a background needed for this project. The letters have to be transparant with the white or grey background of the USB-stick. The only image related addition would be a four-leaf clover, but the pictures on the internet aren't really suitable, a quick sketch of it would give a better result I think.

Lorentz

I forgot to mention that I'll be wanting 'You' replaced by a pointing finger. I'll see if I can find a suitable image for that.

Fatboy73

Guru
Lorentz,

What I 'm still not sure of is, are we coming up with custom text for this, or are we just placing pre-made text and and pictures(besides the four leaf clover) into a template? I'll be more than happy to give this a go, it would just be clearer what you need if you posted pictures(like Clare mentioned) :)

Best,
Chris

Lorentz

Lorentz,

What I 'm still not sure of is, are we coming up with custom text for this, or are we just placing pre-made text and and pictures(besides the four leaf clover) into a template? I'll be more than happy to give this a go, it would just be clearer what you need if you posted pictures(like Clare mentioned) :)

Best,
Chris
Dear Fatboy73,

You'll be working with pre-made text which you'll have to manage to put in a nice looking way into the very restricted printing space. There won't be any extra images aside from the four-leaf clover. But you are supposed to give the text a little graphic design of itself though.

For example: 1063061582.n36378.test.prositehosting.co.uk/usb-sticks/product/twister-usb-stick/

Lorentz

Things have become quiet on the people who wanted to do it. Because of this I started giving it myself a go.
I'm currently looking for some 'waving underlines' which can boost the beauty of a name.

Aside from that, if anyone feels to urge to apply for this job, don't hesitate to drop me a message.

Regards,
Lorentz

Inkz

Guru
This job has been fulfilled....

I completed it myself to the satisfaction of the client, awaiting payment. I will post the images of the work in a mo. I will also leave this topic open until payment is received and OP confirms job complete.

Many thank to Lorentz for the work.

Inkz

Guru
Here's the complete design for the client, payment also received with thanks.

backwatermarked.png

usbback.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.