What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NEED: Background logo for website

Keke

Hello,

I would need a background logo for my website;

45K0S.png

We need to replace the current "RscVanilla" with the design for something more professional and better looking.

If you think you have the skills, free time to do this, i would like if you could add ; bur-man@hotmail.com

Thanks lot.

Credit will be given.

Keke

what kind of credit ?

We would be happy to put the name you request to be shown in the credit page on the website or we can pay for your time. Add me on msn if you think you can do this :)

Thanks lot for the fast answer!

Keke

If someone want to try to do this, we can pay $$ if we like the result. We believe that your time and effort worth being paid.

Thanks!

ibclare

Queen Bee
Hi Keke, welcome to PSG. Thank you for coming here for your graphics work.

As we are now discussing money, I have moved this to the freelance section. If you work the details out with Jessica, please let us know. If not, then please take a look at our posting guidelines.

Thanks again.