What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Help: Need help with one picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supertank

Hello,

I'm desperate to modify one photo but since its a personal project i can only talk about it on private. I need someone more prepared that i am to modify one photo of mine (only the face). Basically i want my face modified so i cant be recognised in the picture.

If you think you can help me send a tell and i can PM you the link with the photo. If the work will be very good i will reward you 5 $ via paypal, gift.

Ive came here 1st at all with a reason, this photo...if you think u can help me, send a tell. Thanks.

iDad

Guru
PM me let me lookensee

iDad

Guru
without permission of the other face i can not put another persons face on those images ..... Sorry hopefully another here can help, my apologies again, good luck

Supertank

I understand. Oh well, what i really need is a small face modification. If some1 can do it, would be great. Thanks

valravn

do you just don't want to be recognized? or has it to be that specific face? if you take a picture of that person with a handwritten consent, i'm sure someone will be happy to do that for you.

Supertank

Not recognised. I dont want someone's face. Just a different not recognisable face that can fit me.

Supertank

Sent pm. 2 guys helping me in less then 15 mins. Awesome. IDad is helping me too (i think, i hope).

Thank you!

Paul

Former Member
Hello,

I'm desperate to modify one photo but since its a personal project i can only talk about it on private. I need someone more prepared that i am to modify one photo of mine (only the face). Basically i want my face modified so i cant be recognised in the picture.

If you think you can help me send a tell and i can PM you the link with the photo. If the work will be very good i will reward you 5 $ via paypal, gift.

Ive came here 1st at all with a reason, this photo...if you think u can help me, send a tell. Thanks.

Please pm me the images.

Supertank

Paul, Val helped me with my project. Not only that he helped me but he made me laugh few times. I hope it was fun for him too :))

Thanks every1!

Paul

Former Member
All good then.
Thanks to those who offered help, and thank you for using this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.