What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Request! Can someone please photoshop someones face on another persons body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waynenolan

Okay so I posted this in the new commers thread and now I feel stupid because I found where it should go :( Sorry guys (newbie to the max)

Anyways, I want to photoshop my friends head on another picture.
We have an inside joke and her birthday is coming up I want to be funny and give her the picture. (This would make her hysterical and I'm trying to make this girl my girlfriend so please help)

This is her:
View attachment 25748

And this is the other picture of me and my ex girlfriend:
View attachment 25749

I really want my friends whole head to replace my ex girlfriends head in the picture and I want it to look as believable as possible. I feel a little embarrassed to be asking for something like this over the internet, if there was a way I could pay you and if I had money, I would lol. I would really appreciate this. Thanks again.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Wayne, this is the sort of thing that really treads that thin grey line here on the forum. We try not to do potentially embarrassing edits so I am sorry to have to close the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.