What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

help designing logo

wig77

hi im trying to help my wife design a logo for some kids at schoo,l she knows what font she wants to use (its called tuna and hot dogs on rye and its free and on a site called Dafont.com) and wants some cartoon cookies (the food ones) in there somewhere, i thought id give photoshop a go but im a bit overwhelmed as to what to do so i could with some help, i will pay £10 via paypal for the best one (dont know if that is allowed on here if its not im sorry).

chris

wig77

ok thanks and maybe im being a bit tight with the £10 but im new to this, if i liked a certain design i would pay for it.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Our freelance section is set up for our qualified members to respond. This to protect both them as PSG contributors with good reputations as designers and Photoshop experts (sometimes budding ones who can do good work for you to judge) and you so that you will get decent work. It's up to you of course to use one who replies in the thread as are our guidelines for them or to choose one who comes through the backdoor. But you did come to PSG for our services and that is how we operate. You have the instructions as posted by dv8_fx. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Not to mention it would be unwise to give your email to someone you don't know.... Spammers, Phishers, or such....

Give your email now... may get you hundreds of spam later.......

wig77

Photo0235.jpg
something a bit similar to this to convey a cookie business or better if you have any better ideas and (maybe) without the box

JnthnMtthws

Jonathan_Matthews@live.co.uk

Give me an e-mail and I'll get back to you with some results or I can post them on here?
Up to you but there is a limit on the size of image you can post on here, so best emailing it as you can get a better quality:)