What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ageing a man - paying $200

Status
Not open for further replies.

mstevantoni

Hello

Mid-February I am going into production on a short film. On March 2nd I will take a photo of my actor at a specific location. Then by March the 9th I will need to have the job done.

What I need is for someone to take the photo of a man in his thirties and age him to mid 50s/60s. It needs to be believable as it is for a movie.

I apologize for asking so far in advance but I need to have all my ducks in a row before filming begins. As this job is incredibly time sensitive I wont be able to re-do it if it is not believable the first time so can you please include and example of you doing something like this before.

If you have any questions please let me know. I'm also willing to negotiate price.

You can contact me here or best at mstevantoni (at) gmail.com

Thanks

mstevantoni

Thanks. Payment will be done after a watermarked low-res version is shown. Paypal works best for me.

Why not post the picture here when you want it doing, then you will get to choose the best watermarked work before having to spend a cent/penny.

aging.jpg

gohan2091

Power User
I'm an experienced Photoshopper but I haven't aged someone before, however, I have done something that involves a similar process. I turned my friend into a zombie. Judge it how you want, it was just for fun. If you think what I have done looks good, then I can do something similar for you.

Zombie Girl.jpg

Inkz

Guru
I spoke with the client and he will not be posting the image yet, as the image hasn't been taken.

From what I gather, on the 2nd of March the image will be given to the person who's right for the job.

Inkz

Guru
That looks amazing Fatboy..

But please, watermark your images. This is why we use attachments for mod approval.

If you could quickly edit your post with a watermarked image, that would be great.

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
it doesnt matter at this point anyway. The OP was already directed away from the forum post and into PMs.....just like alot of other posts.

Sent from my Fortress of Solitude.

I don't think so , josh. The OP did mention that he will be taking pictures of his actor in first week of March and that any submissions here are for work samples to aid him in evaluating his choice of who gets the project.

Folks..... just a clarification....

Be it a freelance design submission or sample from your personal design portfolio , there's no harm in adding a watermark to your submitted samples for show to prospective clients . Tho this is up to the designer whether to add a watermark to his "portfolio samples" or not , it helps to safeguard your intellectual property / personal designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.