What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo for DV8 money available

f5designstudio

happy to hear that . and yes. you are right ..
as far as i know the project is still open and my previous proposals was removed because of the watermark missing
we`ll see if the contest holder will appear ;)

all the best fellas

dv8

Sorry guys had urgent work issues to deal with, but I am around still, I keep looking for more and more designs but I have to say that fx5 designs are the most apealling so far. When the request is done I will post the winner so you all know its over.

dv8

The only problem with most of the designs, is that they cannot be cut like a stencil yet so that the inner circles are part of the surrounding area, I wish to be able to cut this from a metal sheet so we cannot have closed loops. I hope this is making sense to you guys.

iDad

Guru
this is still going? What is the $ offer on this?

iDad

Guru
did he say that I havent read that

dv8

Im liking the first one of the two, the only gripe is that it looks like noth dv8 and dm8, any chance of tweaking that?

dv8

looking forward to it f5, and thanks for the new approach iDad, the open loops is a good idea the way you have done them, i like f5 latest designs for concept, and your ideas for the loops.

dv8

Just a quick note to other designers out there, everyone is welcome to submit their suggestions, just remeber to watermark your image when you post it.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Just a quick note to other designers out there, everyone is welcome to submit their suggestions, just remeber to watermark your image when you post it.

Haha. you sound just like a moderator. No wonder I thought you were dv8_fx when you first "popped up." :rofl:

Reactions: dv8

dv8

Jessicayla your second image is almost perfect, the only issue with it is the contact points between the three letters is too thin, how to make them thicker and keep the same appearance is now the key issue.