What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo for DV8 money available

Paul

Former Member
F5 you will need to really up your game when it comes to watermarks.

Jessicayla

Hoopy Frood
Jessicayla your second image is almost perfect, the only issue with it is the contact points between the three letters is too thin, how to make them thicker and keep the same appearance is now the key issue.

How about this? I think leaving just a bit of the angle in between the top of the letters gives it what you were looking for, but also doesn't give the appearance of an "M" in the middle instead of a "V".

Tell me what you think and I can work on it more if need be.

dv83.png

dv8

Jessicayla leave it as is for now, I like it and if something else does not present itself as better, you may have this one.

dv8

Gohan I like your posts to guardrite as a corporate logo, but the dv8 logo has a specific purpose, its needs to be for a PC case so I can cut it out as a window. No closed loops.

dv8

I am assuming you will come up with something that can better jessicayla 's design as your others are so in the lines of my thinking.