What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo for DV8 money available

dv8

This is my first post for myself as a modder, but I also woul like the oppotunity to ask for other logos for business use. I am willing to pay £50 for a dv8 logo I can use on either a black or white background, but and this is the important part can e cut from a plate of whatever material without non connected parts if this does not make sense pls advise and i will try to adivse differently.

Additional Info:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let anybody know if they haven't realised, I will also be using this as my avatar on here and elsewhere so the winner will pretty much know who they are straight away.

Last edited:

dv8

Sorry for my spelling mistakes i did not check it before submitting it. Just to calrify I would like to be able to cut this logo from one piece of material without spoiling the logo effect.

RTContent

Power User
Do you have any ideas in terms of theme , color and what you'd like to have incorporated in it?

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator

dv8

I will be using the logo with black white and red, but I am presuming for now that backgrounds will be black or white as of now. I would like the logo to be universal so I can customise the background whilst leaving the actual logo as clear if that makes sense.

dv8

Sorry DV8_fx this is a tag I have used for years, just to clarify this is not a moderator but a genuine buyer.

dv8

Because the question has been asked, I am looking for a logo that can use a combination of coulrs of red black and whit in any order. I would also like to be able to cut this logo from a piece of material so I cannot have any closed loops on it. This is for a pc case mod logo so it would be needed in many different ways. If you require further info pls msg or pm me.

dv8

Yeah im sorry for the confusion, this is a tag i used on irc since early 90's too, not normally a popular one, who would have known, small world.

dv8

On this occasion its for personal use, I intend to use it on a pc mod me and my son are going to build. However I do a lot of other freelance work myself and I may consider purchasing logos for thsat in a buisness capacity so that I can concentrate on the websites rather than the logos. I dont know about your users on here, but I have a massive problem of changing my mind every time I think I have it nailed. My thinking is if you let someone else do it for you, it removes the temptation to alter or change it. I dont know maybe im just unable to settle on one idea.

dv8

I tried to view your ideas above but it shows me an invalid link, I am assuming this is my problem as a noob on here, any ideas?

dv8

LOL that was fast, I assume you have this BB notify you when your mentioned :) nice I like it.

ibclare

Queen Bee
Last edited: