What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo for DV8 money available

dv8

This is my first post for myself as a modder, but I also woul like the oppotunity to ask for other logos for business use. I am willing to pay £50 for a dv8 logo I can use on either a black or white background, but and this is the important part can e cut from a plate of whatever material without non connected parts if this does not make sense pls advise and i will try to adivse differently.

Additional Info:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just to let anybody know if they haven't realised, I will also be using this as my avatar on here and elsewhere so the winner will pretty much know who they are straight away.

Last edited:
Sorry for my spelling mistakes i did not check it before submitting it. Just to calrify I would like to be able to cut this logo from one piece of material without spoiling the logo effect.

Do you have any ideas in terms of theme , color and what you'd like to have incorporated in it?

I will be using the logo with black white and red, but I am presuming for now that backgrounds will be black or white as of now. I would like the logo to be universal so I can customise the background whilst leaving the actual logo as clear if that makes sense.

Sorry DV8_fx this is a tag I have used for years, just to clarify this is not a moderator but a genuine buyer.

Because the question has been asked, I am looking for a logo that can use a combination of coulrs of red black and whit in any order. I would also like to be able to cut this logo from a piece of material so I cannot have any closed loops on it. This is for a pc case mod logo so it would be needed in many different ways. If you require further info pls msg or pm me.

Yeah im sorry for the confusion, this is a tag i used on irc since early 90's too, not normally a popular one, who would have known, small world.

On this occasion its for personal use, I intend to use it on a pc mod me and my son are going to build. However I do a lot of other freelance work myself and I may consider purchasing logos for thsat in a buisness capacity so that I can concentrate on the websites rather than the logos. I dont know about your users on here, but I have a massive problem of changing my mind every time I think I have it nailed. My thinking is if you let someone else do it for you, it removes the temptation to alter or change it. I dont know maybe im just unable to settle on one idea.

I tried to view your ideas above but it shows me an invalid link, I am assuming this is my problem as a noob on here, any ideas?

LOL that was fast, I assume you have this BB notify you when your mentioned :) nice I like it.

Last edited: