What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo for DV8 money available

I'm totally confused (no smart remarks)

here's mine, i hope i'm allowed to enter work.

the black outer glow won't actually be there, it's just so you could see the white letter

might help if i posted the pic! :p
DV8.jpg
damn it, uploaded the wrong one.

i'll get down to it properly tonight when i'm not on the college computers lord they annoy me.

I think I attached the same one twice, one water marked - the other not. My bad [innocent]

I would just like to thank everyone who is getting involved with my request, once all ideas are submitted I will award the fee to the one I like best. I cant view everyones just yet as they are awaiting approval for viewing, but I will as soon as I can.

chrisix, your watermark has to cover the black as well and it is currently too transparent and maybe not wide enough. Please redo it and I will approve your attachments. Thank you.

Last edited:
here's mine, i hope i'm allowed to enter work.

the black outer glow won't actually be there, it's just so you could see the white letter

might help if i posted the pic! :p

damn it, uploaded the wrong one.

i'll get down to it properly tonight when i'm not on the college computers lord they annoy me.

Zee, I am sorry that I had to unapprove your logo image. I know it is difficult to get a WM over black, and it would not be too hard to replicate as chrisix said of his, but please make an effort to get a light color over the black. Thank you.

If you make your regular layer WM, duplicate and put it to screen, that usually does it. I make mine pretty bright, saturated color when it goes over black. But that isn't necessary.

Last edited:
okay, color be changed, just some color examples:
Okay, made new post because i cant do attachment management >_<

DV8w.png

Okay my arm was twisted, I'll playView attachment 27509 it can be centered edited recolored resized anything if interested PM . good luck everyone!

I'm probably wrong but three colors usually mean no shading or embossing am I correct about his request?

IDK why our attachment manager has to be so fussy. You have to edit>advanced mode>attachment manager, select img, delete, one by one, go back into body of post, delete images there as well, then save. At least that's how it works with my browser. I also have to reinsert any paragraph breaks I may have made. I use Chrome or Firefox.

Well, this is off-topic, so if you want to discuss it, start a new thread please. Tx, Aunty Clare

:eek:fftopic:

It's not off topic it's asking for clarification of his request