What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

It might get famous! We really need someone.

Kryptex

Hello,

This is my unfortunately complex request. It is for a cover for a story about things such ancient mythological creatures in today's world. It's honestly not as bad as it sounds! We have a signed deal from HarperTeen! Nonetheless, I would be grateful if you would photoshop this:
(The links are to a bank of photos for each character for a reference and what not.)
  • The Blonde Teenage Boy: http ://goo.gl /KlPFZ (take out the spaces)
  • With his arm around Lillian Gish: http ://goo.gl /Jn0C1
  • Posed as though it is a formal old fashioned photograph of a couple
  • Black and white, old looking. The photograph is supposed to have been taken in the early 19th century.
  • Also, although not essential to the project, it would be quite nice if you could pull off the following:
    • The clothes could be changed to look more era appropriate
    • Dripping blood from both of the characters' mouth/chin
    • Sexy
Let me know if I can do anything to help!

PS. I'm not sure if this is appropriate to say or not, but, we will pay the required sum after completion! Thanks again!

Last edited:

Steve

Retired Administrator
You can't post links yet but you can posts the images directly into the thread.
We don't like blind downloads that can contain viruses or other malware.

Fatboy73

Guru
Very Interested! Click on the links in my signature to check out my previous works. :)

Best,
Chris

iDad

Guru
Lillian Gish at what age?
also sent PM

Last edited:

Kryptex

Also, to those curious about the pay, I'm willing to pay up to a hundred if the result is what we need!