What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Logo Job - $20

mattyfinster

Hey guys, been searching through some forums and looking for some talent and decided to settle here and advertise this photoshop job.

I am a music producer from melbourne, australia looking for a logo to put on my track profile pics

I go by the artist name of MSFT,

Im after something relativley simple looking but not to simple, if that makes sense -_- haha what im after is a profile pic size in a square not exactly sure of the exact dimensions haha, but just with MSFT on their,

Other music artist which logos i think are pretty cool are Joel Fletcher, Samual James, JDG, Reece Low, if you search them in google they should come up and you can have a look at their soundcloud and see what im talking about.

Anyways ill make the deadline for Tuesday the 21st of May that night ill pick the logo i like most and pay straight up,

Good Luck guys cant wait to see what you all put together, cheers!

I'm sorry, but this is very vague. You may have more luck if you are a bit more open about what you are after on your pic. It may help explaining what kind of music you produce, or what MFST stands for.

mattyfinster

Sorry guys, ive done some research and found some info, and sorry about the contest thing i should of reworded it abit better.

Dimension = 200 x 200 square images.

MSFT is just short for Misfit, i make melbourne house music and big room house swell, so electronic dance music or EDM, i work on a computer using a producing program to make my tracks, i havnt got many followers atm but it is hard to get up into the ranks of all the melbourne producers, i plan on breaking through tho,

id like MSFT to be big and standing out in the pic, pretty basic looking i dont really want heaps of bright and vibrant colours on there. something subtle yet effective. id like the text to really jump out of the logo at you.

Hope this helps guys,
Cheers

mattyfinster

Thanks for your time, I'm just after something that draws attention to the text more than whatever else is through out the logo.

iDad

Guru
PMed you I gave it a few minutes

mattyfinster

Thanks Idad that looks good but not really the couloring I was after. After and id like the text to be more bold, text in the middle of logo with stuff working around the text. Thanks for putting in the effort

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
A reminder to all members and Visitors requesting job orders....

from Freelance Guidelines.....
PSG freelancers must have been members of the Photoshop Gurus forum for 30 days or longer, and have a minimum of 30 posts in order to respond to buyers request in this section.

To all Visitors ... Please deal with QUALIFIED PSG FREELANCERS ONLY.