What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Film Poster/Promotion design $75

Simon Conroy

Hey guys,

I am looking for a designer to help me out with a film i've just directed. Its a british horror short film. We have 1 more night to shoot and then it will be edited. The plan is to get it to a number of film festivals and get everyone involved some creative exposure. Everyone who has worked on the film has done it for free and I count them as creative collaborators, i've managed to get someone to help with the edit, and a professional colourist to make the final thing look as good as possible.

What I am looking for is a really cool designer who is up for a collaboration, on the marketing of the film, who can help with the look of the film, from the facebook page to the final film poster. I know its a big ask, and I understand you all must be very busy, but the way I work is once I get someone who helps me out, I bend over backwards to help them out, so my budget isn't intended to be insulting, its honestly all I can afford, and I care very much about this film and project so thats why I am now posting in here rather than trying to do something myself.
I have a number of High quality photographs a photographer very kindly donated their time and came to a shoot and took some really cool images.

I wont go into story details here, as the plot and twists are very close to my chest, but trust me its really cool.

If this is something you would like a go at, please inbox me or reply here.
and thanks for reading this message

SC

egosbar

Guru
hi simon , ive been doing photoshop for 6 months and have learned a lot , i come from an oil paint backround , id be pretty interested in looking at the photos you have and also hearing about the plot

id love to give this a go , cant promise anything but give me a few days if you agree and see what i can come up with , you can check some of my work in the link at the bottom of the page , egosbar portfolio , im always looking too add too it

Fatboy73

Guru
Hi Simon. Don't worry about insulting someone with your budget price, just the fact that you were honest about it and are willing to offer more than $10 for something like this goes a long way around here.
I have worked on some film poster and other film related things and I would be more than happy to take a look at what you need.
you can check out my work through the links in my signature and contact me at either e-mail address.

Best,
Chris

Inkz

Guru
Hey Simon..

I will be sending you an email regarding this work.

Simon Conroy

Hi guys,

Wow, thanks for the interest so fast.

I hope this doesn't mean now I turn into a xfactor style judge, having to offend peoples talent. Ive just had a brief look at your galleries and its all impressive stuff.

JnthnMtthws

Heres my first idea?
Obviously I can add a catch-phrase, the one above says something like "pure babysitting hell"? Also the credits at the bottom would be adjusted accordingly.

Let me know any feedback?

Untitled-1.jpg

Simon Conroy

Hi guys,

sorry for the lack of a update, we just wrapped on monday for principal photography. The film is called "Unsettled" and as it stands it has no tag line. The font ive used for the title as temp is Adobe Arabic, which works quite well. A number of you have pmed me, and I think I know who I am going to go with but I would like to see the ideas first before I decide. I hope thats ok.

many thanks

Simon

ibclare

Queen Bee
Is this job completed???

Freelancers, please make a post in freelance threads when you have completed a job so we can close it and no one needs to waste time making more submissions. Thanks very much!

Hoogle

Guru
Before you try wait for the response to see if this is still needed and secondly make sure you qualify to do freelance work here on photoshop Gurus which includes a member for 30 days and 30 posts to be made.