What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a logo designed...

Paul

Former Member
Dipyourcar exists out there already, you posted the youtube link to show product and what it does, if you have the same product as them are you franchised to sell same product or are you a licensed agent, if so you would not need your own website surely?
I understand you have a different name but the products the same, otherwise why give links out to a competitor?

ibclare

Queen Bee
Here is a second image. We'll need to know if you want to print this out. If so, you would also need a simpler version of the logo for taht.

dipLogicMelt.jpg

Incidentally, I did find the same font you have for the word logic, but it is a purchase font. Just FYI.

danielhv

Dipyourcar exists out there already, you posted the youtube link to show product and what it does, if you have the same product as them are you franchised to sell same product or are you a licensed agent, if so you would not need your own website surely?
I understand you have a different name but the products the same, otherwise why give links out to a competitor?

I sent people to look at the youtube channel so they understand what the product is and does since I want that incorporated into the logo somehow. I am not a franchise or a licensed agent. I am an authorized reseller of the plastidip product line.

danielhv

Ive played around with the idea a little bit and this is what i sort of ended up with. Should be able to use on pretty much any color backgrounds.

View attachment 38089
View attachment 38090

Pretty cool graphic there.... My initial thoughts are that it is hard to read unless you already know the name of the company. But I DO like how creative it is. I'm going to think on this one some more, run it by the wife, etc. Definitely one to consider! Thank you

danielhv

Here's a concept from me...

Made this after I read your updates.

DipConcept_zps586e379e.png

I like this concept as well... clean, would look good on any BG... honestly my main concern with this one is the peel covers much of the word logic... any way to limit the peel to just the C, maybe even the I and C just to see how much it clears up the word and still gets the point across that it peels?

Pretty cool graphic there.... My initial thoughts are that it is hard to read unless you already know the name of the company. But I DO like how creative it is. I'm going to think on this one some more, run it by the wife, etc. Definitely one to consider! Thank you

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. As for the readability concern you raised there's always the option of changing the text style to make it look different within the same design concept. Anyways, will wait for you to zero in on any design. :)

Inkz

Guru
I like this concept as well... clean, would look good on any BG... honestly my main concern with this one is the peel covers much of the word logic... any way to limit the peel to just the C, maybe even the I and C just to see how much it clears up the word and still gets the point across that it peels?

Awesome...

The adjustments are easily done. This was just a concept stage.

Thanks for the feedback.

Inkz

Guru
Changed the curl/peel to only effect the last letter as requested...

Diplogo_zps94e6fd7c.png