What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo for a dental congress

Reit Silviu

The first image is the one I wanna use and it should looke something like the second.
With this text

EDSA
Bucharest '16
57th meeting and 11th congress

And if possbile with the same color as the logo it would be perfect!

Please someone help me..

Attachments

• grp26681.png
    grp26681.png
    160.6 KB · Views: 4
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 30

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reit Silviu you need to post the following information please, thanks.

1. What type of work is needed? Logo Design, Banner Design, Retouching, Business Card Design, Corporate Identity Package, etc.
  2. What is your budget? This can be approximate or exact, be as specific as possible.
  3. A full description of the work required. Include any specific information that will help our freelancers know what you want, including images you would like incorporated, colors you prefer, type of business or usage if applicable, and so on.
  4. Deadline or approximate time frame.

iDesign

Before posting your brief I recommend:

A) you re-think the design of your logo. You appear to want a lot of text on your logo which isn't really necessary and doesn't look professional. Keep it simple. Eg. "Company Name" & if necessary "Short Slogan".

B) if you are hiring a professional, please make sure any images you provide us with is not copyright protected, and you have permission to use them commercially by the owner.

Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone.

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I have some interest in this. Sending a PM