What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Even colors of background - $ 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumf

Hello all,

Please see the image below. The paper bag has brighter and darker yellowish colors in the background.

Can someone please help with making the background an even color, getting rid of the brighter and darker portions?

An even bright yellow background (just like the one at the bottom of the bag would be perfect).

I can pay $ 20, via PayPal... Please help :)

Please work on the psd file, attached here. The jpg is low resolution, just to exemplify the problem.

1.JPG

Attachments

• bag.psd
    15.5 MB · Views: 0

hawkeye

Guru
Your attachments are awaiting approval so I can't open them. It's been a while and they are still not approved, I'll Pm you my email.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I too have sent a PM

Rumf

Hawkeye, thank you it looks great. If you can find two more minutes, two more things please:

1. Look at the side of the bag, to the right. The upper and lower design (the mesh) is out of aligment. (SORRY, please see edit).
2. You are really good at this :) Now it looks too perfect. :) Can you please make it look more like a photograph (maybe some noise or whatever you think is best?).

I am in Europe, is midnight here. Will be back in eight hours, maybe sooner. Thank you a lot!

Last edited:

Rumf

Hawkeye, sorry, now noticed that the image I sent you had the mesh "misalignment" from the start (caused by paper bending). If you can make the image look more like a photo please do, but do not feel obliged.

Do I Paypal the money to the email address I received in the private message?

Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
Hawkeye, thank you it looks great. If you can find two more minutes, two more things please:

1. Look at the side of the bag, to the right. The upper and lower design (the mesh) is out of aligment. (SORRY, please see edit).
2. You are really good at this :) Now it looks too perfect. :) Can you please make it look more like a photograph (maybe some noise or whatever you think is best?).

I am in Europe, is midnight here. Will be back in eight hours, maybe sooner. Thank you a lot!
I'll email you, it's easier to communicate directly

Rumf

Okie, waiting for the email.

Closed thread, can't find the button to do it.

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
This is the one I did just for comparison. Hawkeye was first with a PM and the OP was very fair in giving him the job.Used a Color Balance adjustment layer.
Bag sample.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.