What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Enhancement/Touch Up Job $15

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathr

Hi!

Just got back from NYC celebrating my 5 year anniversary (a very special occasion to me). I have an applicable (and super cheesy, I know) pic I would love to perfect.

Requests:
  • Remove the items I have circled in red (4)
  • Fix my skirt at the end (right side) where it's pulled up a bit (not a fan of that leg action)
  • Remove the rain drops seen any where over the LOVE letters - unless people think this is a cool capture?
  • Sharpen if possible (I say that cause I've read you can't ever really "fix" a blurry photo)
  • Reduce overexposed parts of the photo (top left and right side)
  • You're welcome to suggest other enhancements that would make the photo better

Remove.JPG

Original Photo:
Is in JPEG format and 6.79 MB. I have a Flickr account or can use other means to send the original photo...?

Time Frame:
I'd love this to be done before 10pm EST today 9/2/2014 (super short notice, right? :cheesygrin: )
If this is absolutely impossible, I'd be willing to push this back of course.

Payment:
PayPal! or Chase Quickpay. Both are convenient and reliable.

Price:
I read the guidelines but am still unsure how much this job is "worth". I'm not super familiar with photo editing so what I think might be a "quick edit" might require multiple hours (I hope not though!). I'm open to offers and/or suggested prices.. you guys are the experts. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.