What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for someone who worked on my business cards years ago

lxovoxl

I am referring to this thread

https://www.photoshopgurus.com/foru...ction-/37839-business-card-design-help-2.html

I had someone design my business cards, in which I paid him, and printed them. Its been a few years, I have a new phone number now, and am in need of re-printing some new ones, however I have lost all my old data, and have only managed to trace his e-mail (but not the email which contained the file)

wondering if this guy is still active...if you see this, lets talk!?

Here is the first part of his email

arcreativos@

if anybody knows who this is id really appreciate it!

and here was the final design this man did.

Attachments

• business card.jpg
    business card.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 4
Welcome back, prestidigitator of Canada.

Are you sure you have the right email? The user who's email you mention doesn't use that watermark. Unfortunately, my bad cold is blocking my brain cells at the moment and can't remember the user with that watermark. Please check your PM's for some other clue.....

I don't think he created your card as I've never come across that watermark on any of his submission.

Unless I could be wrong and as a newbie of a few days with few posts pulled magic himself to bypass the freelancer requirements.

If the designer can't be contacted, you'll have to consider hiring a different person who can get this done for you.

Back