What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need Graphics made Willing to pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAcDaddy

Hey guys iv been searching for places to get some graphics made for my team i got on a game. and i need some avatars and banners ect ect. if this is ok for me to post then cool. if not just delete it. continuing on,, im willing to pay if needed. if anyone here is willing or wanting to help my needs just post here and ill explain what i want and need. thanks PSG!

P.S. im willing to pay.

MAcDaddy

thanks paul! will do ineed. and i hope i will have someones help here soon in the neear future

Paul

Former Member
No need to bump it my friend, we have members from all time zones and all capable of completing your request, just be patient they will get out of bed eventually.

iDesign

I'm happy to help you with that, let me send you a PM.

iDesign

Very sorry for the late reply I have been extremely busy. I am going to have to cancel the offer I made and hope that someone will help you instead.

Apologies again.

iDesign.

Sent from my iPhone.

iDesign

Hi Combo,

You have to be qualified within this section of the forum I am afraid . Please read the stickies in the Freelancing section.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
I have sent a PM

ALB68

After considering what was required here, I have notified the client that I am not qualified to fulfill his request. Any of you guys or girls that do vector art for games would be the person for this job.

ALB68

No recent activity

Status
Not open for further replies.