What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photoshop image coordinate script needed... $30-45

Status
Not open for further replies.

mussimo

I work with PS files with a bunch of layers. In each of these layers is a rectangle, which was made from a marquee selection which was filled in with the paint bucket tool. I'm looking for a script that outputs the x & y position of the top left corner of each these rectangles, as well as their width and height. This information should then be outputted to a file (.txt, .xml, anything that is convenient). See the attached picture to get a visual of the information I'm looking for.

I would also like to output the name of the layers to the same file. The output of the file would ideally be similar to the following:

redRect (203, 88, 111, 56)
blackRect (21, 205, 42, 76)

Where the first item is the name of the layer, the first # is the X position, the 2nd # is the Y position, the 3rd is the width, and 4th is the height. I'm paying $30 for this to be done. Feel free to post or pm if anything is unclear.

BONUS: if you can output this info in a format where the name and the coordinates are in two separate columns, I will pay an extra $15. Meaning when I copy the contents of the file onto excel, the layer name will be in one column and the coordinates would be in the column next to it.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Coordinate Script.png
    Coordinate Script.png
    109.4 KB · Views: 5

MrToM

Guru
Can you re-attach the image, its apparently invalid.

Regardless of that I'd be interested anyway....I'll PM you.

Regards.
MrTom.

mussimo

The image should be fine now, it was just waiting for moderator approval. I responded to your PM just now, thanks for getting in touch.

mussimo

The script was finished by MrTom, who did a fantastic job and exceeded my expectations! The thread may be closed now.

mussimo

Status
Not open for further replies.