What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Logo Development (.ai format preferred)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juc1

Hi all,

Here is my rough concept for a logo

# 1

# 2

"Media" refers to modern technology so the logo should reflect this.

Any feedback please - likes or dislikes as potential for development? I am not stuck with it and am free to throw it out and start again if necessary.

If it is ok for development I am open to suggestions but here are some ideas -

The font needs to change. The white bars have a black outline so maybe the letters could have that (even though it would be too small to see when the logo is a small size). I am inclined to some shade of blue but this is not essential. I am open to adding a second colour such as grey (I like the blue / grey combination used in this forum), or the current white colour could be changed to silvery grey.

I am happy to pay more than the minimum of $50. If you can only do it in .ps that would be ok for the purposes of development but hopefully the cost would reflect this because my .ai skills are limited and so I would probably still need to pay someone to redo the developed version in .ai.

Thanks...

Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Sending PM

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Old thread

Status
Not open for further replies.