What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Enhancement / Touch Up of 3 Images / $50.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

rogerthat

Hoping to recruit a guru for some retouching / photo enhancement.
If what I am asking is much more work than proposed payment of $50 ;please advise.
I may be able to complete some of these tweaks myself to save you some time and effort.

I do have some time, 1 week.

Plan on getting a couple of family pictures printed as gift for my wife, she wants family pictures going up our stairs.
While doing so I plan on adding a 3rd print of a natural/HDR style landscape as a gift to myself you could say.

The source files are of good quality, low end DSLR type images.
hopefully these links work, the attached images are low res JPEGS

Picture 1
My scenic shot taken as 5 bracketed RAW images from top of Signal Mountain in Grand Teton National Park
I am happy with this image overall but still feel it could be improved on, but fear if I do it, it will look over processed
Would like edits mainly to improve the sky to give the photo more visual interest.
I like the look of stormy clouds moving in, but is also some sunlight coming from the middle top area which right now you can't see without really messing with the levels/
Would really like a powerful looking sky, ok with altering it from actual appearance that day.
Also, I think the water could be more saturated, more blue or just something overall to improve the water.
Happy with the trees and colors, mountains maybe could be improved.

link is a large TIF file, attached is a preview JPG.

Picture 2
photo of family, taken as RAW image
Mostly hoping someone can do typical skin type touchups but also would like a more dramatic sky and lastly if possible the falls on the right to be given some more of a focal point. These are the lower falls of Yellowstone and extremely impressive in person.
Lastly maybe a quick liquefy on the ladies' arms, I sure she might like that if looks natural if not, would not be a big deal

link is a JPG file

Picture 3
photo of family,taken as JPEG originally
On a boat in Montreal
This is a very sharp image, and very happy with it, hoping to just have skin type touchups, eye sharpness, etc..
Typical headshot edits I think for a pro. The background is not important visually so some blur to the background would be good.
I don't have this on my Adobe cloud right now but can add it tonight so there is no link currently

Want to have all 3 printed at 3:2 ratio which is how the files are already so no cropping needed or wanted.
Can pay via PayPal

Ideally would like back a layered, not flattened PSD or TIF file for all 3 images

Attachments

• SignalMountain.jpg
    SignalMountain.jpg
    288.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

hawkeye

Guru
I think this image needs to be started over. It appears that you tried to add blue to the sky, and in the process painted over the trees, hair, shirt collar etc. This would likely show in a good sized print. You might consider replacing the sky completely. As far as making the water falls a focal point, I really don't see how this is possible. Clearly you and your family are the main focus.
I'll PM you, it's much easier to communicate personally.

Attachments

• ScreenShot002.jpg
    ScreenShot002.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 9

rogerthat

Thanks Hawkeye
The falls pic I did some adjustments but only in lightroom so have other file formats and think I cab take steos back to correct

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
No recent activity. Closing

Status
Not open for further replies.