What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Enhancement/ Sky Replacement / $30.00

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpfeynman

Greetings Gurus,

I am looking to recruit a guru for some help in fixing up a picture from my vacation -- It was taken in Peru on an overcast day, and is both too cloudy and too grey for my liking.
original.jpg

The hope is to manipulate it so that it is formatted the same as other "jumping" pictures I have taken, with eventual printing as a 10 x 30, Similar to those below:

target for print.png

I started the process of doing this, but my photoshop skills quickly ran out:

landscape extended.jpg

Here is the work I would like to be done

A. Color:
1. The colors of the mountain/grass aren't green enough and could use some more "punch"
2. The clouds are so overcast that I would like to replace the sky with something more light blue in the clear areas and sharp bright whites as seen in the other two photos. While doing this it would be nice to keep some of the cloud cover, and show a break in the clouds with the hills below, as in the original image.
3. Optimize the color of the entire image.

B. Extension/ content aware fill/ to wider image for final crop and printing in the proportions of the two above examples
I started to do this using content aware fill, and a photomerge / panorama style with another photo I have of the same scene that gets a bit more of the scene. Again the goal here is to get the image to conform nicely with the above examples, as I will hang the three together.

Source Files are 25mb RAW nikon

Will pay via paypal

Thanks a bunch in advance! Much respect to all of your skills.

-A.

rpfeynman

Re: Photo Enhancement/ Sky Replacement / $50.00

Thought more about the price. I will up the fee to

$50.00 USD

PM me for original files (25 mb each)

Greetings Gurus,

I am looking to recruit a guru for some help in fixing up a picture from my vacation -- It was taken in Peru on an overcast day, and is both too cloudy and too grey for my liking.
View attachment 49355

The hope is to manipulate it so that it is formatted the same as other "jumping" pictures I have taken, with eventual printing as a 10 x 30, Similar to those below:

View attachment 49357

I started the process of doing this, but my photoshop skills quickly ran out:

View attachment 49356

Here is the work I would like to be done

A. Color:
1. The colors of the mountain/grass aren't green enough and could use some more "punch"
2. The clouds are so overcast that I would like to replace the sky with something more light blue in the clear areas and sharp bright whites as seen in the other two photos. While doing this it would be nice to keep some of the cloud cover, and show a break in the clouds with the hills below, as in the original image.
3. Optimize the color of the entire image.

B. Extension/ content aware fill/ to wider image for final crop and printing in the proportions of the two above examples
I started to do this using content aware fill, and a photomerge / panorama style with another photo I have of the same scene that gets a bit more of the scene. Again the goal here is to get the image to conform nicely with the above examples, as I will hang the three together.

Source Files are 25mb RAW nikon

Will pay via paypal

Thanks a bunch in advance! Much respect to all of your skills.

-A.

hawkeye

Guru
Is something like this what you had in mind?

Attachments

• enhancement-sky-replacement-30-00-a-original-jpg.jpg
    enhancement-sky-replacement-30-00-a-original-jpg.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 31

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Thanks for bringing your work to us. If the work is completed now I will close the thread. Please review the guru that did your work. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.