What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alteration for 5 pics needed-switching a watch from left to right wrist -$300

Status
Not open for further replies.

speedwing

Oct 6, 2014

Hello Everyone,

Nice to be here and hope a person with good PS skills can take on this job and make it look natural and real. I have 5 pictures of a watch/timepiece being worn on the left hand. I need it altered so the watch is switched over as if the person is now wearing the same watch on the right wrist instead of the left. So now the hand/wrist is on the left hand side of the watch while the forearm/clothing (if any) goes on the right hand side of the timepiece. I guess the easiest way of doing this is to flip the watch upside down to get the desired effect (this is my own thinking but I don't know anything about PS). I'm willing to pay using Paypal $40.00 US per picture (more if the job is actually difficult). The sooner the job gets done the better. I'm hoping for a quick turnaround (i.e. job done by Oct 13th but willing to wait till Oct 20th if need be). I've enclosed the pictures below but if for some reason the photos don't show up I'll email them directly to the individual who can do this for me. PM me if able and interested. Thanks a lot everyone for your time.

Sean

ADMIN edit...

Changed 6 pictures for $300.00

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome to the forum.

Firstly, may I request you post the images directly in your thread rather than redirecting members to the viewing site. Our freelanceers may not take your offer seriously as the site has undesirable and potential spam links in them.

Please be advised to hire QUALIFIED PSG freelancers ONLY..... Instructions for Posting a Freelance Job (please read this first)

They are required to post in this thread to signify their interest.

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
It would be nice if some others could at least see the pictures :frown:

gohan2091

Power User
I am very experienced with Photoshop and would be glad to take a look and let you know if I can do this. Could you send me the pics via email or post them on here so I can take a look and get back to you? I haven't been active on here in a while so would welcome the opportunity to help. My email is gohan2091@hotmail.com

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
It would be nice if some others could at least see the pictures :frown:

......... but if for some reason the photos don't show up I'll email them directly to the individual who can do this for me. PM me if able and interested.
Sean

Sorry, Larry, but the photo upload site had a lot of links to questionable or undesirable content. You can PM him if you're interested in taking up the offered work as stated.

speedwing

Sorry for the delay. New here and I suck at this so here are the photos (Hopefully) The picture with the red graphic shows what I need to be done. On the second picture when rotated the thumb will need to be fixed as well. I've changed the price so for 6 pics I'll pay $300.00 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpgView attachment 49490!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg

Attachments

• !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AA (1)d.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

speedwing

Actually Gohan,

I emailed you because you wanted to see the pics to make sure that you could do it. You never answered me back. Anyway there's no problem either way because I have 10+ photos that I can do and worst case is you do 5, Hawkeye does another 5 and I pay $600 total. No worries.

gohan2091

Power User
Speedwing, I'd love to help you but I don't think I can do it. I didn't reply to your pm because your pictures approved on here shortly after your pm. and I replied on this thread for you to read (even though I was talking to hawkeye). I can flip the image but the numbers are mirrored and I don't know how to sort it.. Sorry.

Paul

Former Member
@OP Then the watch would be upside down on your wrist?

speedwing

@OP Then the watch would be upside down on your wrist?

I wish that was my wrist. That watch is great. If we just flip the picture after the watch has been turned upside down (apart from the thumb which would need fixing) it would be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.