What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Enhancement/restoration $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Utopia72

Hi

I'm trying to restore this DVD case template that I have. I don't have the raw image of the file. I've done the work on the others, but this one is being stubborn.

The problem I'm running into is that the only copy I have of it is a 111KB file, and when printing the quality is pretty low, and blurry.

I'm wanting to see if you guys could work your magic so the printing quality will be better. I will pay $50 for this job PayPal. Due to the nature I can't post this template publicly, but if you pm me I will send you the template I need work on.

I would like this done by Friday.

Last edited:

dv8_fx

Retired Administrator
Welcome and thank you for bringing your needs here.

Please deal with qualified PSG designers only.... Rules for PSG Freelancers. They are required to post in this thread to show their interest in your offer.

As they are scattered across the globe, it won't be long til they log-in and respond to your offer. Please check back from time to time.

We hope you find the right guy or gal for the job.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.