What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a Guru to help with a patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamarco7

Banned
Need a Guru to help with a patch.(willing to pay $50)

I'm wondering if one of you Gurus can help me with a high res patch design. I have the idea I want for the patch but the place that will be making them for me needs a high res finished product to put into there computerized embroidery machine. From the professional work I have see on this site so far, I have to say this will be a piece of cake. In fact I need the main image less detailed. If someone is interacted in helping me please post here.
Thank you in advance, your help is much appreciated!

This first image will be the main image on the patch. I need to remove the chains and some of the detail on the reaper itself. Also the scythe blade needs to be replaced with a flag banner in the next pic. On the flag itself I need this symbol added as the gradin for the flag. Remember this will be a patch approximately 12" tall by around 6" or so wide (if it needs to be wider for aspect ratio, then that's fine). Here are the images.

This is reaper needs a little less detail (wrinkles in the cloth) to work for and embroidery machine.
image.jpg

Symbol ol to be added to flag
image.jpg I drew this as example image.jpg

The attachments are about the detail needed to make the patch work.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.8 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    369.1 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    540.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

ALB68

Dear Departed Guru and PSG Staff Member
Hi Lamarco7,
Welcome to our forum.
Yes, we have some talented people here. It is possible that one of them may want to take this on for free. That's fine if they do. However, if you don't get any takers, and your willing to pay for the work, I suggest you try our Freelance forum. Only qualified members will respond and may get better results.
Thanks

Lamarco7

Banned
Thank you very much for the info and I will be willing to pay for some professional art work on this.

ALB68

That being said I'll move you to that forum.
Thank you very much for the info and I will be willing to pay for some professional art work on this.

Tom Mann

Guru
Also, please read the rules for posting a freelance request. They are in a sticky thread at the top of that forum. If you have a budget in mind, you should state what it is so that people know if is commensurate with the amount of work they anticipate doing for you.

Cheers,

Tom M

Lamarco7

Banned
Also, please read the rules for posting a freelance request. They are in a sticky thread at the top of that forum. If you have a budget in mind, you should state what it is so that people know if is commensurate with the amount of work they anticipate doing for you.

Cheers,

Tom M
Can you please link me to the freelance forums as I do not see them?

Hoogle

Guru
Moved to freelance only done it via tapatalk on iPad so not sure if it has successfully moved over

ALB68

Yes, I got it moved about the same time and V deleted the duplicate. Thanks, I was not seeing the option of it in the listing of the forums.Thanks
Moved to freelance only done it via tapatalk on iPad so not sure if it has successfully moved over

Last edited:

ALB68

ALB68

Re: Need a Guru to help with a patch.(willing to pay $50)

Hi Seaco,
Please advise if this job has been completed for you. If so, please advise so that the thread can be closed.
Thanks

MrToM

Guru
Larry,

This job was taken on by me.

Samples have been sent and as far as I was aware the job completed pending approval and subsequent payment.
My last contact with the OP was for approval of work already done to date....that was Monday 3rd Nov 2014.

Despite several PM's, the OP refuses to respond further even though they have been active on the site.....they are currently online now.

Regards.
MrTom.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.